Dec 21, 2011

Collaborative ring

Couple of weeks ago I met Alicia Piller at the 'one of a kind' show in Chicago. She had a booth over there selling funky art pieces.
Her work caught my eye. It's colorful, with fearless use of many different materials.






I fell in love with this piece. It's mine now! This wreath is made out of leather, beads, a tile, metal bolts and elastic bands from Africa. How marvelous!!

At the show we chatted and she was interested in the beaded necklace I was wearing. I ended up making a bezeled Swarovski for her that she incorporated in a ring.






Maybe the first of many collaborative pieces....

Check out her website www.designsbyaliciap.com




1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see the "fearless" piece. I was really curious about it after reading your email. I think the ring is really beautiful and interesting. I hope you continue down the fearless path. You are really so very talented!!

    ReplyDelete